You are invited to attend a powerful learning experience focused on, "Resilience!” This workshop is Facilitated by Greg Wensel, of CoachingConfidential Inc.
We are all dealing with unprecedented levels of change, complexity and uncertainty at work and in our day-to-day lives. Our continued success as individuals and leaders depends on our ability to stay focused, flexible, energized, and optimistic so that we can overcome the many issues and/or challenges that come our way – in a word, to be Resilient.
In this one day learning opportunity:
You will have participated in an online assessment which measures your Resiliency in the seven Resiliency factors.
You will learn seven skills that can help strengthen these factors and stay resilient in the face of just about any challenge – large or small – that may cause you stress and distract you from staying motivated and on-task. You will also learn about the importance of the values and passion that you bring to your job, and how you can increase your job satisfaction and connection to your work. These skills are based on more than 30 years of research – at the University of Pennsylvania and worldwide – on why some people survive and even thrive while others fall flat when facing high levels of change and uncertainty.
In this session, you will learn to:
• Better understand how our thinking drives feelings and actions
• Recognize how our thinking may not be accurate, especially in the midst of large scale change, uncertainty and ambiguity
• Discover how inaccurate thinking can sap resilience and derail efforts
• Develop a greater ability to accurately diagnose and solve complex problems
• Identify and nurture the values and passion that you bring to your job
• Commit and connect to your work in new ways to boost your level of satisfaction
Cost: $600.00 + GST $30.00 ( Lunch is provided)
To register and reserve your seat for this great learning opportunity, please fill out the form below: